The annual International Project Management Association (IPMA) Global Achievement Awards for the management of projects recognize projects that make a considerable contribution to society through exemplary project management competence. You can showcase such contribution of your organization and your project management competencies by competing in the following categories today!
For organization in project management competencies:
- Community Service Projects
- Internationally Funded Humanitarian Aid Projects
- Sustainable Development Projects
- Diversity in Project Management For individual project management competencies:
- Young project manager of the year (35 years of age or younger)
- Project Manager of the year
For more information about the awards, please, visit http://www.ipma.world/projects/project-
achievement-awards/. You may also contact directly IPMA by writing to Award@ipma.world.
PM4NGOs will assist you with any questions you may have when filling out the awards application form. Please, write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org who is also winner of 2013 Achievement Award in Gold Category for the ICT project he led in Nepal for rural farmers in Nepal.