Brief introduction to Project Management for Development Professionals Guide
This quick guide for busy readers are a good option if you would like to first read a brief introduction to our guides, accessing an overview that will help you to decide if the full guide is suitable for you, your organization, and your team. Please remember: these are not the full guides and reading them is neither enough as preparation for certification exams nor application of their tools and techniques.
This pamphlet is a brief introduction to PM4NGOs’ Program Management for Development Professionals Guide (Program DPro), which is for:
- Experienced Program Managers to provide a valuable source of advice, tools, and frameworks for understanding the work they already do;
- Aspiring Program Managers to help them gain the insight they need to make informed decisions about whether or not to pursue roles at this level;
- Country and Regional Directors to provide a useful resource in shaping the types of roles needed in their teams;
- Recruiters to benefit from insight into the skills and competencies outlined for these roles;
- Advisory and support teams will find it a helpful guide to working effectively with their Program Manager;
- Individuals and organizations including development, humanitarian, or environment professionals working at the local, national, or international levels.
It will give you a good overview of Program DPro and will help you to decide if the full guide is suitable for you, your organization, and your team.
Quick Guide to the Program DPro
Program Management for Development Professionals Quick Guide
Version 1, March 2018.