Brief introduction to Project Management for Development Professionals Guide
This quick guide for busy readers are a good option if you would like to first read a brief introduction to our guides, accessing an overview that will help you to decide if the full guide is suitable for you, your organization, and your team. Please remember: these are not the full guides and reading them is neither enough as preparation for certification exams nor application of their tools and techniques.
This pamphlet is a brief introduction to PM4NGOs’ Program Management for Development Professionals Guide (Program DPro), which is for:
- Experienced Program Managers to provide a valuable source of advice, tools, and frameworks for understanding the work they already do;
- Aspiring Program Managers to help them gain the insight they need to make informed decisions about whether or not to pursue roles at this level;
- Country and Regional Directors to provide a useful resource in shaping the types of roles needed in their teams;
- Recruiters to benefit from insight into the skills and competencies outlined for these roles;
- Advisory and support teams will find it a helpful guide to working effectively with their Program Manager;
- Individuals and organizations including development, humanitarian, or environment professionals working at the local, national, or international levels.
It will give you a good overview of Program DPro and will help you to decide if the full guide is suitable for you, your organization, and your team.