This pamphlet is a brief introduction to PM4NGOs’ Guide to Program Management for Development Professionals (PgMD Pro), which is for:
- Experienced Program Managers to provide a valuable source of advice, tools, and frameworks for understanding the work they already do;
- Aspiring Program Managers to help them gain the insight they need to make informed decisions about whether or not to pursue roles at this level;
- Country and Regional Directors to provide a useful resource in shaping the types of roles needed in their teams;
- Recruiters to benefit from insight into the skills and competencies outlined for these roles;
- Advisory and support teams will find it a helpful guide to working effectively with their Program Manager;
- Individuals and organizations including development, humanitarian, or environment professionals working at the local, national, or international levels.
It will give you a good overview of PgMD Pro and will help you to decide if the full guide is suitable for you, your organization, and your team.