Developed by the sector, for the sector, and owned by the sector
Our Project Management for Development Professionals Guide (PMD Pro Guide) is being adopted as a standard in many development organizations around the world. It is currently available in eight languages, with several more in development. The Guide is copyright by PM4NGOs, and distributed under a Creative Commons BY NC license.
The PMD Pro Guide provides an introductory, independent exploration of Project Management within the context of the development sector. It is intended for an audience that includes:
- Project Managers and team members who are new to project management;
- Project Managers and team members who are new to the development sector;
- Development sector professionals who intend to pursue professional credentials in project management;
- Students who are willing to develop a career in the development sector or project management;
- Consultants/contract staff operating in the development sector.
Read the story behind PMD Pro Development – it explains why the methodology has become the sector project management reference of best practices.
Download the PMD Pro Guide at no cost at the links below: